Flower Club Membership
My Flower Club is a Membership like no other. Packed with flowery goodness and value, it’s perfect for flower lovers like YOU!
We all know that having fresh flowers in the house is good for your health (if you haven’t heard about this before, take a quick look at this blog post). When you become a Flower Club Member, you’ll receive a regular supply of flowers plus a few bonus extras along the way.
So, what is it? The Flower Club Membership includes:
- A quarterly home delivery of the season’s freshest and finest blooms and foliage for you to enjoy;
- “How To” videos (exclusive to Flower Club Members only) with tips and tricks on how to arrange ands care for your flowers;
- A 10% discount on ALL online orders for the life of your membership. This includes ALL flowers, hampers and workshops;
- A welcome gift with some essential items to set you up with the tools you need for successful home flowering and;
- A Christmas gift (a really nice one – not just a box of shortbread!)
Important things to note:
- I deliver to Melbourne and the Mornington Peninsula.
- Melbourne deliveries will be made on the SECOND WEDNESDAY of each new season. That is the second Wednesday of MARCH, JUNE, SEPTEMBER & DECEMBER.
- Mornington Peninsula deliveries will be made on the SECOND THURSDAY of each new season. That is the second Thursday of MARCH, JUNE, SEPTEMBER & DECEMBER.
- Flowers will not come as an arrangement. They will be untouched, market fresh bunches, ready for you to arrange yourself;
- You will receive your discount code via email within 24 hours of joining. It will remain valid for the life of your membership;
- Your welcome gift will be mailed the same day you join up and will be delivered via Australia Post;
- Your Christmas gift will come with your December flower delivery;
- Your “How To” video will be emailed to you the same day you receive your flowers and;
- You can cancel your membership at any time.